Drive along the Nith Valley, along the Burns Corridor, soak up the stunning scenery then take a break in Sanquhar. You’ll find us on the High Street, next to the Tolbooth Museum.
- retail outlet for arts, crafts, music and books from
“We contribute to the social, economic and cultural well-being of the communities of Upper Nithsdale by actively encouraging participation in a range of art, craft and related activities.”Upper Nithsdale
- exhibitions of artwork throughout the year
- programme of arts and crafts workshops and classes
- lively performances in our theatre - drama, music, poetry
- regular screenings of popular films in our community cinema
- cultural heritage....... and much, much more!
Open 10.00 am - 4.00 pm Monday to Saturday all year (Sundays 11.00 am - 4.00 pm April - October only) and for evening events.
A’ the Airts, 8 - 12 High Street, Sanquhar DG4 6BL
Tel: 01659 50514