JOB OPPORTUNITY AT A' THE AIRTS
Find out more HERE
Drive through the Nith Valley along the Burns Corridor, soak up the stunning scenery, then take a break in Sanquhar, the home of the historic Sanquhar knitting pattern. You’ll find A' the Airts on the High Street, next to the Tolbooth Museum.
- Producer and stockist of exclusive Sanquhar Pattern knitwear
- retail outlet for other arts, crafts, music and books from
“We contribute to the social, economic and cultural well-being of the communities of Upper Nithsdale by actively encouraging participation in a range of arts, crafts and related activities.”
- exhibitions of artwork throughout the year
- programme of arts and crafts workshops and classes
- programme of events in our theatre and community cinema
- cultural heritage....... and much, much more!
Open 10.00 am - 4.00 pm Monday to Saturday all year (Sundays 11.00 am - 4.00 pm April - October only) and for evening events.
A’ the Airts
8 – 12 High Street
SANQUHAR DG4 6BL
Tel: 01659 50514